Monday, July 17, 2006

Creative cleaner's day



It was HOT today! Probably the hottest day since I've been here in Dallas. I didn't go out though. I had some work to do for a good friend og mine. She's running a cleaner now with her man and she needed someone to take care of the corporate ID. Ofcourse I help a friend in need:) Since it's a probono job she's going to have to take or leave the first and ONLY proposal I sent to her,..hehhe. Pour baby. Well, it'll do just fine while she's working on becoming rich enough to pay me for my work in the future! She asked for a look from the 50s and 60s so thats what she got,..kind of:) I decided to post the logo and hope for comments.

I went to a nice sushi place tonight. Its called Atomic Suchi and it's on west end between Ross and something,..can't remember. It's a nice and kosy athmosphere downtown. (I know I can't spell in english,..I'd be a lousy copy writer).

2 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Very nice job on the logo! I assume that it isn't a local place? :-) Yes it was really hot here today. Crazy hot. Also, there are so many great sushi places here. Have you been to Bluefish?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Desa said...

thanks:)
I have been to bluefish and I really like it. Its like eating sushi at an irish pub,.love it:)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home